COVID-19 and Our Facility
We are currently open for indoor rentals in a limited capacity under the provincial government's legislation.
Coliseum Dome recognizes that the safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority at our facility.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our guests:
- Additional cleaning and sanitization processes and elements have been added to cover all areas.
- Signage and reminders about personal hygiene and handwashing have been placed at the facility.
- Increased sanitization of public touch points and door knobs.
- All Coliseum staff will be required to do a temperature check and be below a reading of 37.6°C.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where other people are present.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease which can lead to severe illness and death.
According to local and national medical authorities, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By entering our venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Coliseum Dome disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
Anyone coming to the Coliseum Dome must take reasonable precaution before arriving at the facility.
You should not be entering the facility if you have:
- Traveled internationally in the last 14 days
- Fever (temperature greater than 37.6°C)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath or are having trouble breathing
- Sore throat, beyond seasonal allergies
- Recent loss of smell and/or taste
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last fourteen days
- Or, if you are considered vulnerable or "at risk" (senior citizens, persons with compromised immune systems, and/or individuals suffering from critical health problems)
If you do not have a field booking, or if it is earlier than 15 minutes before your reserved time booked for the field, you are not allowed to enter any of our indoor facilities.
Every participant should disinfect and clean their sports equipment both before and after each booking at the Coliseum Dome.
COVID-19 - Field Rental Information
Rules and Regulations
- The Coliseum Dome is only accepting bookings made in advance.
- Full dome field rentals are currently not available.
- There will be a 5 minute changeover between rentals, and each rental group must wait until the field/area is cleared before entering the field of play.
- Prior to entering into a rental contract, all rental groups are required to submit an action plan upholding the facility's, government's and provincial sport organization's COVID-related policies.
- No spectators are permitted. Parents/spectators are not permitted to congregate in the parking lot.
- All guests must arrive at the facility a maximum of 15 minutes before their booking, and leave immediately after the booking has ended.
- Washrooms will not be available for use.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times while in indoor spaces, except for when engaging in activity on a field of play.
- User groups and sports teams are responsible for their own equipment. All equipment brought in should be disinfected prior to arrival. No facility equipment will be available to borrow.
- Special care should be taken when addressing small injuries (i.e. handing out bandages).
Coliseum Dome management will continue to evaluate these policies with the changing conditions, and we reserve the right to modify or update these policies as needed without prior notice.
Our staff reserves the right to deny entry or remove patrons from the facility if they are found to be in violation of the facility's rules or policies.
As the city, province and federal government provide updates, these guidelines will be adjusted accordingly.